Donal Doherty Hi guys, Just a note to say that I really loved your talk at WPPI. It really inspired me and I've definitely have taken onboard some of your strategies! See you next year! Donal  Mar 12, 2012, 1:33pm

Regina Marie it was so great getting to meet you two at the Centrifuge, and actually getting to talk for a few minutes! And, Mary, your platform was magnificent and had me in tears pretty much the whole time. Thank you so, so much! You may not feel like one of the "cool kids" but you're one of the coolest kids on the block just by being you!!!!  Mar 3, 2012, 6:28pm

Airika Pope We couldn't be there, but I have no doubt that you inspired the socks off everyone who interacted with you.Y'all are awesome.  Mar 1, 2012, 7:34pm

Lauren Wakefield It was SOOO great seeing you guys in Vegas. In all seriousness...your talk was a game changer. Like more than you know... It is an honor to call you guys friends and you blew WPPI out of the water!!!  Feb 29, 2012, 2:38pm

Christa Yesterday I heard Jerry Ghionis say "your point of difference should be humanity" Mary & Justin you've done exactly that, I applaud you :)  Feb 29, 2012, 1:27pm

Brittany Dawson That was the most inspiring and amazing video. The compassion and kindness you two have for others not only shows but screams out of you! Well Done!  Feb 29, 2012, 12:59am

Dawn Davis Mary, I heard your platform class was amazing. I'm so happy for you! It's always nerve wracking but I knew you would do wonderfully! Good things come to good people. xoxo, ~Dawn  Feb 29, 2012, 12:09am

sharon elizabeth Seriously..... you two are incredible. It's not that you do so many amazing things for others.. it's that you can tell how genuine and pure it is!!! <3 ya'll!!!  Feb 28, 2012, 11:05pm

Emily Crall Just so you know, even your recap made me cry...all over again. :) Thank you, thank you, thank you. You have no idea the impact you are making on the photography world!! And in people's lives... Much love, Emily  Feb 28, 2012, 11:02pm

Ely Im so sad that I couldn't be there this year, but it looks like you guys showed up in style! Congrats!  Feb 28, 2012, 9:43pm

Sindy You both are just amazing :)  Feb 28, 2012, 9:19pm

Faye Bernoulli Seriously, in less than a month, you guys have managed to make me cry TWICE! :*) You guys are such amazing people and I feel so blessed to have met you!  Feb 28, 2012, 9:14pm

Lydia So sad I didn't get a picture with the two of you, but so grateful I was able to make your platform on Wednesday!! I've already been over my notes from it a couple of times and have been taking steps to do BIG things this year!  Feb 28, 2012, 8:43pm

Brittani Holy moly, talk about powerful stuff. You two inspire me SO much to be not only a good photographer who is passionate about what I do but a good PERSON and a good leader. Thank you so much for all of your heart and vulnerability.  Feb 28, 2012, 8:11pm

Tara Talalas Ugh! You suck a little. Now I'm about to cry. That is so awesome I want to quit my job and do this kinda stuff to all the time (too bad we all still need money).  Feb 28, 2012, 7:56pm

Alicia White There are SO many things I could say.... but the only thing that comes out of my mouth is "wow" Really, I have no words to describe how epic this week was, and I have both you and justin to thank for much of that! I respect and heart u two more than you will never know. Thank you for your beautiful words and honesty - bows will forever have a special place in my heart :-) xoxo !! loves!  Feb 28, 2012, 7:24pm

Catie Ronquillo So glad that you recapped the tail end of your talk! I missed it (stinkin' flight!) But seriously, y'all blow me away with your HUGE hearts. Thank you for sharing these stories. Thank you for blessing this family. I'm going to go gather myself now that I'm a blubbery mess! LOVE YOU GUYS!  Feb 28, 2012, 6:39pm

amy okay, thanks for making me an emotional mess!!! I am so thankful for that amazing couple. They are such an inspiration to me! So strong! Being a military wife..not easy. I pray I never have to go through that. Thank to both J+M for taking care of such a deserving couple!  Feb 28, 2012, 6:34pm

Julie Villarreal The baby is beautiful, and what you are doing for them is beautiful! I am sad I missed your Platform class (I had to leave that morning). It looks like it was amazing! Thank you both for being YOU and giving so much to everyone! Through God you make wonderfulness come true!  Feb 28, 2012, 6:16pm

Elizabeth & Ryan | Elizabeth Ryan Photography Ahhhhhhh!!! We have no words!!! What an AMAZING week!! We are so blessed to have been surrounded by your MAGIC last week! Love you guys!  Feb 28, 2012, 5:58pm

Nick Godsell Justin & Mary....you are two of the most genuinely good people I've met...it was a pleasure to meet you and to document your week...can't wait for WPPI next year!  Feb 28, 2012, 5:10pm

Jenn Valluzzo Tears. You guys are so incredible. The world needs more like you.  Feb 28, 2012, 4:56pm

Spring Mary- you should have a warning at the top of this post telling everyone to get a box of tissues!!!!!  Feb 28, 2012, 4:25pm

EpicDanger Wasn't a J&M fan before this WPPI not because you lack awesomeness (obviously) but just because I had my head in a hole or something. I'm now a huge fan. You can die happy ;) Just wanted to say that the phrase "Our scars make us stronger" has really stuck with me . I always believed the opposite and would spend time, energy and money to keep my scars out of site. From my friends, my family, my clients... not anymore. Thank you.  Feb 28, 2012, 4:16pm

Ashley Hawkes It was....legen...wait for it....DARY!! But seriously, you were inspiring and thought provoking to say the least. Thanks for putting us on the blog, wow, I laughed out loud when I saw our smiling faces:) I'm like "Hey look it's Dave and I at the bottom of Mary's post!" HAHA Awesome.  Feb 28, 2012, 4:08pm

rich such such big hearts - you two are amazing people! ahh got the chills reading this post! SO SO SO blessed reading this - thank you for sharing!!  Feb 28, 2012, 3:58pm

Evie Perez Wow!!! You two are awesome. That is so awesome of you two to give this deserving family a trip to Disney. I know they will forever be indebted for not only yours, but the other photographers that participated for your kindness. Thank you for always giving back. It's photogrpahers like you all that raise the bar for this industry. I am so glad you used a Chaviano Couture dress. Annette is super sweet and talented!!!  Feb 28, 2012, 3:56pm

Kathryn Denelle Stevens Yes! This post is beautiful! And yes to "choosing heart over swagger"! Cheers to that, my friend!  Feb 28, 2012, 3:49pm

Deyla Huss Photography You two are amazing and inspire me to be a better person not just a Photographer. I have had the privilege of following you both on your Blog since the very beginning of my career as well as meeting Justin at WPPI in 2009 and I have to say it has been an honor! Truly blessed!  Feb 28, 2012, 3:40pm

Sonya Ahhh thank you again, Justin & Mary! Were just so grateful for this opportunity to share our story! Grace is super excited for Disney!! You guys are amazing! xoxo -Sonya  Feb 28, 2012, 3:36pm

Sarajane Case Thank you so much for caring enough about us to prepare and be original. To push us to take risks and be better people. You deserved the standing ovation and I'm beyond grateful for your hard work and dedication.  Feb 28, 2012, 3:22pm

JamieY You are both such wonderful people. I missed out on your class, but I heard that it was the best one yet and there wasnt a dry eye in the house. It was great to meet you for a moment!  Feb 28, 2012, 3:17pm

Lexi McCreary OK, so I thought you guys were awesome before, but ohmystinkingoodness I love you guys! this not only confirmed how much you care about people, but how much you want to give back to the world of photography. The pics and videos were great - thank you for sharing your WPPI experience with us!  Feb 28, 2012, 3:13pm

Lisa Mathewson WOW! Looks like you were busy! Great post :) stop making me cry :)  Feb 28, 2012, 3:00pm

ashley barnett So awesome. I just sniffled in Starbucks. People are looking. You both put your heart and soul into this entire week and it shows.  Feb 28, 2012, 2:57pm

Elizabeth Sounds like a great week...cannot wait to go one year!  Feb 28, 2012, 2:54pm

Nancy Mitchell You guys are amazing! I LOVE your hearts! Way to honor this couple and their daughter! I can't wait to see the pics from DISNEY! Bummed I miss WPPI but one day I WILL make it there:) xoxo~nance  Feb 28, 2012, 2:54pm

Joe Don When I saw that you posted. I thought I have so much to do. I am not going to get sidetracked and all emotional. It did not work. So genuine and heartfelt are your words and actions. Thank you all so much for being my friend and a friend to so many others. YOU ROCK!!!  Feb 28, 2012, 2:46pm

Jennelle What a lovely post! Mary, you've found your calling in life, I think! Looks like you had a wonderful time in Vegas, too.  Feb 28, 2012, 2:46pm

Kari Jeanne Wow - you are both have such amazing hearts. Seriously, amazing.  Feb 28, 2012, 2:38pm

Jeremy Mitchell Thank you guys so much for allowing us to peek a little bit into your lives and being able to share these stories with everyone!  Feb 28, 2012, 2:35pm

Sasha Norgaard Thank you J+M for being wonderful photographers, inspiring speakers and most of all for bringing your hearts into everything you do. This post was so epic I had to stop drinking my Starbucks for a whole 20 mins just to read it and take it all in. Who DOES that?!  Feb 28, 2012, 2:27pm

teri pozniak | tPoz Photography AMAZEBALLS. Seriously, you guys ROCKED IT!! Can you post the group sunrise shoot on FB, for us to tag ourselves in?? xoxo  Feb 28, 2012, 2:27pm

em thankful for you guys.  Feb 28, 2012, 2:20pm

Abby Grace Darn this work PC- I want to watch those videos!! And bless your hearts for what you gave to that Marine and his family. I just love you guys!  Feb 28, 2012, 2:14pm

josh I got chills reading this as it took me back to those moments sitting there listening to your speech. Thank YOU for all that you've done for all of us. You rock!  Feb 28, 2012, 2:14pm

Tiffany Farley LOVE. :)  Feb 28, 2012, 2:14pm

Kandise Love. So much love.  Feb 28, 2012, 2:11pm

Christy This gave me mad goosebumps! Love you two! You amaze me more and more every time I see you! :)  Feb 28, 2012, 2:09pm